Delicate Letter Lace Font Whole Alphabet A-Z Monogram
Monogram Letter Patches | Script Embroidered Iron On Appliques – Black, Red, White Cursive Initial Letters Great For Personalizing Clothing.
- Beautiful cursive script monogram initials may be used to personalize your garments or accessories.
- Due to its highly ornate style, it is not recommended to use these for spelling out words or names. If you’re constructing words or names, we recommend using our Block Letters for easier readability.
- Each letter varies in height and width, most measure approximately 2-1/4″ high and 2-1/4″ wide.
- Iron-On Instructions
1. Pre-heat iron to the med-high cotton temperature setting (without steam) and select a hard, flat pressing surface (not a padded ironing board).
2. Position the patch on the pre-washed garment and cover it with the included
patch pressing sheet.
3. Using an iron, apply constant pressure to the pressing sheet for 30-40 seconds
(no back and forth).
4. Turn the garment inside out and repeat, pressing directly on a garment to heat
through the back of the patch.
5. Enjoy! (the glue on your new patch should last for about 50 washes)
Black, Red, white
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z