2-Inch Alphabet Embroidered Clothes Letters Lace
White Letter Patch Patches Sew on / Iron on Alphabet Embroidered Clothes Letters.
- Size: Letters measure approx 5cm tall and 1.6-4cm wide.
- Step 1: Spray water on the back of the patch ( don’t tear off the glue ).
- Step 2: Put the patch in the right place of the desired garment to avoid deviation ( or sew the patch on the garment first ).
- Step 3: Set the iron temperature for cotton. Cover the patch with a piece of damp cloth and iron for 10-20 seconds.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside out and iron for 30-60 seconds to make sure the glue has melted and the patch is fixed on the garment firmly.
- Step 5: Finally, iron the edge and corner of the patch from the garment front to ensure the surface is smooth.
- 100% New
- Quantity: 1PC
- Material: Cloth
- Color: As pictures show
Green, Orange, white, Yellow
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z